- Check the spelling of both the username and password. Common errors includes:
- Transposing characters
- Incorrect letter cASe. (Passwords are case sensitive, not usernames.)
- Whitespace before or after the password and/or username. (Common issue if copying/pasting the username or password.)
- Using incorrect login. (Using Email and/or Client Area password instead of VPN username/password, or vice versa.) The username for VPN begins with the letetrs "NV".
- Check that your account is indeed active, and not expired.
If you get an Authentication failed error (or similar, depending on the system), when connecting to VPN or Authorizing IP for Proxy, then check the following:
- login, auth, authentication, error
- 0 Users Found This Useful